Monday 4 October 2010

How not to be fast

This pretty much sums up my weekend:
If you would like to expend loads of energy, pain and rage and still row really slowly, I highly recommend not putting your blades in the water and connecting till ~1/2 slide. This is a marvelous way of achieving the above.

YOU TWAT.

However, I would like to share with you some advice given to me by the great Steve Gunn this weekend (coached these two from novices to Olympic champions - LEGENDARY). I should point out that this was in the context of blade placement at the catch, but I think it applies to life in general quite well too.
 "Just stop pissing about"       Steve Gunn
Good stuff. That went straight in the training diary :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.